Monday, June 23, 2008

Universal Electronic Dream Spinner ~ MY NEW WHEEL!!

MY DREAM SPINNING WHEEL IS COMING SOON!!
WAIT FOR VIDEO TO LOAD PLEASE.

Teri creates these Amazing QUIET Electric Spinning wheels ~~
"Universal Electronic Dream Spinners" ~~. I have looked for an electric spinning wheel for years and finally found THE DREAM SPINNER. She does a lot of custom work, She herself is a "DREAM " to work with, CONTACT TERI and tell her GRACE Sent you!


One thing I will love when I receive MY wheel is that I can create ANY size art yarn!! The Orifice Posts are multi-sized to fit anything from a std. 1/4" diam. brass orifice tube up to a 7/8" diameter orifice tube ( If you have a huge BABE "BULKY" Flyer. )It fits ANY standard name brand spinning wheel flyers & bobbins.
I have a problem with my hip and if I spin on my ashford too long I really ache. As I am getting shots for my hip, repetitious actions are not good for me. I looked for a very long time for a quiet classy electric wheel and It was a serendipitous web surf that led me to Teri. I can't wait, Teri is adapting my wheel to fit my ashford bobbins too.
IN THE NEXT VIDEO, WATCH TERI CREATE SUPER THIN LACE WEIGHT PLY WITH HER SLING BLADE HAND SPINDLES... You can even use these in a limited space like as a passenger in a car or a plane.

No comments: